Universal bonding with dual curing
VENTURA UNIKBOND 7.0
VENTURA UNIKBOND 7.0 is available in a bottle package designed by the company Pheneo-Germany specially developed for the dosage of dental bondings.
7th generation, single-component, light-cured universal bonding.
It is designed to reliably bond light-curing or self-curing resin-based restorative materials to enamel and dentin.
VENTURA UNIKBOND 7.0 can be used in all bonding techniques:
- Self-etch technique
- Selective-etch technique
- Total-etch technique
- FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Universal, suitable for all working techniques: self-etch, selective-etch in enamel and total-etch techniques.
- High bond strength to enamel and dentin even under extreme stress.
- Excellent performance both in light-cured and self-cured composites.
- A product suitable for all kind of cavity preparation.
- A product suitable for all bonding techniques.
- Effective marginal seal.
- It works perfectly under all oral conditions (dry, wet, etc).
- Effective long-term restorations.
- COMPARATIVE STUDIES:
VENTURA UNIKBOND 7.0 was compared with other competing universal bondings and it showed high shear bond strength values both on dentin and enamel, even after thermocycling.
The following diagrams show shear bond strength values for self-etch and total-etch procedures in the light-curing mode:
ACTIVADOR VENTURA ACTIVATOR
Ventura unikbond 7.0 activator is designed as a product for those special cases of additional and/or extended self-etch applications with ventura unikbond 7.0 where the adhesive light-curing cannot be ensured (e.g. in the root canal).
The mixture of ventura unikbond 7.0/ventura activator is suitable for moist, wet and dry surfaces.
Adhesive for self-etch technique ideal for: adhesive cementing of posts (and possible subsequent core build-up) with self-cured or dual composites (e.g. ventura dual core built).