ventura superdie rock
Features & benefits:
High surface density and compressive strength, low expansion. High thixotropy which ensures reproduction of even the smallest details. Casting is achieved with mild vibration. lt does not splinter. Grey colour specially developed for high cosmetic lab works.
Specially indicated for:
The construction of models for crown and bridge inlays and removable dies.
- Use proportion: 19 ml / 100 g. (more thixotropic) – 20 ml / 100 g. (more fluid)
- Mixing time under vacuum: 1’
- Manual mixing: — – —
- Working time: 7’
- Setting time (Vicat): 11′
- Setting expansion (2h): 0,04%
- Compressive strength (1h): 58 MPa – 45 MPa approx (white)
- Extraction time: 45’
- Colours: Golden brown, Grey – White.