VENTURA IMPRESS 90 LAB is an elastic silicone (polyvinyl siloxane) polymerizing per addition for dental laboratory use.
It comes in two putties with high viscosity (BASE+CATALYST), easily malleable, and which are mixed manually in a ratio of 1:1 polymerizing per addition.
Suitable for all applications (registers or molds) where it is necessary to faithfully reproduce a surface, VENTURA IMPRESS 90 LAB guarantees a high definition of details in all conditions of use. The high degree of hardness achieved by the polymerized mass, together with a high elastic recovery, make it especially suitable when greater rigidity is required and in all those cases in which it is necessary to keep the record for a long time.
Surfaces obtained with VENTURA IMPRESS 90 LAB are easily scanned with the most common CAD/CAM/CIM systems.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Simple and hygienic mixing.
- Not grease to the touch.
- Plastic consistency, high softness.
- High accuracy and accurate reproduction of details.
- High elastic recovery and high final hardness.
- High dimensional stability prolonged over time.
- Extremely low linear retraction.
- Heat resistant up to 200 °C.
- Tin-free catalyst.
- Mixing ratio: 1:1
- Mixing time: 30”
- Working time: 1’ 30”
- Adjustment time: 3’ 00”
- Removal time: 4’ 00”
- Hardness (24 h): 90 Shore A
- Color: White (CATALYST) Purple (BASE)
REF. 2277 – VENTURA IMPRESS 90 LAB (2,5 BASE + 2,5 Kg CATALYST)
There are no reviews yet.